Participate in the study

If you wish to contact us now about participating in the study, please contact our CSCCE research staff. 

Rights of treatment as a research participant

If you have any questions about your rights or treatment as a research participant in this study, please contact:

UC Berkeley’s Office for the Protection of Human Subjects

Questions about the study

Wanzi Muruvi, Senior Research & Policy Associate

Center for the Study of Child Care Employment